Forward messages to an URL
Received messages can be forwarded to your website/server. We simply POST the message to you.
Select “Forward Incoming Messages to a URL to switch on the function. Toggle if you wish to POST on port 443 (SSL Padlock). Enter the URL address on your server where you will receive the message. Enter a different port if required (non SSL defaults to 80, SSL defaults to 443). You can choose whether to use HTTP security by toggling the option. This allows you to enter a username & password.
- Sender: The mobile number of the handset.
- Content: The message content.
- InNumber: The number the message was sent to (your inbound number).
- Email: Any email address extracted.
- Credits: The number of credits remaining on your account.