IMIchat helps contact centres, service centres and help desk environments hold productive conversations over popular digital channels such as WhatsApp Business, SMS, Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat from a single platform.
By offering customers their channel of choice, IMIchat helps businesses improve their customers’ experience. By centralising these channels into a single platform, it’s far easier for your business to implement, manage and monitor communications than through other messaging solutions. IMIchat can easily integrate with your business’s CRM platform so agents have a single view of the customer, across all the channels they use.
Furthermore, IMIchat integrates seamlessly with IMIconnect. This enables the business to employ bots to respond to common questions and service repeated enquiries, automatically.
Improve customer service
- Reduce call waiting times – customers want convenient ways to contact businesses, instead of being stuck in long call queues.
- Improve the customer experience – give your customers the ability to contact you whenever, and however they choose.
- Agents can handle more conversations – forget about juggling multiple messaging services and calls, IMIchat collates them all into one place.
- More efficient – easily direct chats to the most suitable agent and optimise contact centre resources.
- Conversations are persistent – whichever agent starts or continues a call, all information is stored. Unlike with a phone call, the conversation history in IMIchat remains visible.
- Adding bot technology to IMIchat conversations further drives responsiveness and efficiency.
- Answers to common queries can be automated, providing customers with real-time answers around the clock, and freeing up agents to focus on higher-value calls.
How can IMIchat help your business?
Answer inbound enquiries
Make it easy and convenient for customers and prospects to contact your business, through their preferred channels.
Manage inbound message volumes
Offer alternatives to inbound calls and improve contact rates, reduce costs and speed up resolutions. Your customer agents can improve efficiency by handling multiple conversations at one time.
Centralise, streamline and manage customer conversations
Centralise conversations, across multiple digital channels in a single UI. Simplify messaging to improve customer service and internal efficiencies
Respond to post-sale queries
Respond quickly and efficiently. Answer customer questions promptly to deliver great post-sales service to customers.
Give customers the ability to contact you in a way that suits them
Lots of people hate receiving phone calls. Why not enable them to make an initial enquiry through the channel of their choice.
Reduce unsuccessful call attempts
Use digital messaging to reach out to customers and reduce the number of costly, unanswered calls made.
Agents can handle multiple, simultaneous chats, improving response times and boosting productivity.
Supervisors have a real-time view of calls, queues, agent activity and much more.
Agents can create their own cases via messages left by customers to ensure all queries are seen to
Templates and filters
Supervisors can easily create message templates to ensure important customer facing communication meets your corporate guidelines and tone of voice
In 2014, Textlocal joined IMImobile, a leading provider of mobile software and services. They are trusted by many large global brands, including: O2, EE, Vodafone, Universal Music, the BBC and France Telecom.
Together, we help organisations harness mobile and digital channels to improve customer engagement and service delivery. By joining forces with IMImobile, we’re able to offer you an extended range of benefits and features, including IMIchat.
Because IMIchat is an online platform, there is nothing to download or install. There’s also nothing to upgrade or maintain on your desktop. Our specialists will set you up with access so that you and your team can access it through any web browser.
Read more about IMIchat’s features. Download the platform’s full brochure.
Improving contact centre efficiency
Harnessing two-way chat to transform how the UK’s leading insurance provider delivers real-time information to customers.