Campaign Manager (Temp 12 months)
Dependent on experience
Aldford House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP
01244 752 299Phone
Hours of Work: Your nominal hours of work are 37.5 per week, 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with 60 minutes unpaid break each day.
Attire: No uniform provided. Dress code is Smart Casual.
Remuneration: Salary depending on experience.
Annual leave: You will be entitled to paid annual leave of 4 working weeks during a complete holiday year, plus 3 days over the Christmas period.
Business Unit: Client Services.
Report to: Client Services Director.
Job Purpose Summary
The role will be particularly fast paced, and will be divided between account and campaign management.
As a campaign manager you will be expected to focus on the big picture. The primary duties of the campaign manager are to unite a cross-functional team, guide strategic discussions and facilitate the development of the client’s marketing plan. Once management approval for the plan has been granted, you will focus on results and providing status updates and recommendations for campaign adjustments should market or business conditions change.
As an account manager you will be expected to build and maintain relationships with your client portfolio over the phone, identifying and closing new business opportunities by networking with client’s joint ventures, parent companies and subsidiaries. The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- To generate outbound calls to all accounts on a regular basis and manage all inbound calls, responding to incoming enquiries efficiently and professionally
- To develop relationships by identifying parent companies, subsidiaries and joint ventures through networking
- To identify opportunities for cross-selling Textlocal products and services
- Responding to client briefs to establish a clear requirement for mobile messaging campaigns, conducting Q&A, challenging assumptions, adding value
- In the absence of a client brief, gathering and documenting client requirements, questioning and challenging as appropriate to ensure exact requirements are understood. Add value to the process and ensure that this is factored into client cost estimates
- Initiating and hosting kick off meetings and documenting agreed outputs
- Identifying and coordinating all relevant internal/external resources that need to participate or contribute to the planning, specification, creation or delivery of the client activity
- Control and maintaining of all campaign documentation that clearly sets out the agreed tasks and deliverables
- Ensure that the total potential scope of work is identified through the campaign planning process and factored into client estimates – including strategic planning, data selection, user experience, mobile, campaign reporting and analysis
- Creation and maintaining of timing / project plans, gaining the appropriate inputs from creative / technical teams and relevant department heads
- Creation of ball park estimates (to support statement / scope of work), gaining appropriate input and approvals from required departments
- Managing and documenting change requests and adjusting cost estimates and timing plans accordingly
- Ensuring that all appropriate sign off processes are completed on time and to brief.
- Complete fulfilment of client mobile messaging campaigns across SMS and MMS
- Provide support with reporting requirements of the customer. This will involve gathering requests and liaising with Tech team to produce customer reports which will need to be analysed before submitting to the customer.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet agreed quarterly Key Business Targets (KBT’s)
- Successful delivery of campaigns – delivering creative excellence, maintaining high levels of client service, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Good working relationship with the client – demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude providing a credible and valuable point of view.
- Good working relationship with all internal teams – build mutually beneficial relationships based on a collaborative approach.
- Good handle of the commercial side of the job, efficiently managing projects through on budget.
- Proven increased performance of client campaigns
- Campaigns deployed on time, to budget
- Become a key stakeholder for data segmentation and selection for campaigns
- Become a key stakeholder within the campaign management teams at the MNO’s
- Complete all fulfilment duties as required to meet contractual obligations
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- At least 2 years of campaign management experience
- Ability to work across multiple fast-moving projects with multiple clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong financial acumen
- Solid presentation skills
- Strong creative brief writing skills
- Experience as an Account Manager
- Proven client relationship development skills
- Problem solving ability
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Desire to coach others
- Team player – collaborative
- Presents a level of maturity
- Proactive not reactive
How to apply
If you’d like to be part of our team, and believe you have the relevant skills for the role, then we would like to hear from you.
Please email a covering letter and CV to:
Private and Confidential
Bell Meadow Business Park