Since 2005, Textlocal has been helping businesses address their communication challenges, using its market-leading business mobile messaging SaaS platform – Messenger. In October 2014, Textlocal was acquired by IMImobile, a global mobile technology company. Leveraging IMImobile’s product portfolio, Textlocal delivers a broad range of enterprise-grade customer engagement technologies to our customers.
To enhance our ability to deliver and implement complex cloud-based solutions, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Pre-sales individual.
The Pre-sales role will be a driver in achieving our business goals of: introducing profit-rich technology solutions to new and existing customers, increasing customer spend through successful product implementation, and identifying new opportunities for our products within customer organisations.
To help us meet these goals, our Pre-sales Manager needs to be experienced in online technologies, familiar with API integrations and confident in presenting solutions to customers.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
Who we’re after…
The ideal Pre Sales Manager here at Textlocal is able to work alongside our sales and account management teams. They’re technically knowledgeable and support these teams with product information – in client meetings and over the phone. Whilst they are technically savvy, they don’t lose sight of the commercial drivers and the people involved in a sales engagement.
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
- Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you.
- Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector.
- Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding.
- Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people.
A day in the life…
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand our core solutions and be able to identify the most appropriate products for clients based on their requirements.
- Work closely with your peers at IMImobile to keep up to date on product developments, pre-sales resources and best practices.
- Work closely with Textlocal’s new business sales team and account management team to support them with pre and post-sales technical information regarding IMImobile’s core products.
- Confidently present complex sales material either online or in a client setting and be able to simultaneously gauge key areas of client interest.
- Act as a technical point of contact to support clients through the implementation of their solution, liaising with the appropriate delivery teams at IMImobile and Textlocal where necessary.
- Advise customers, post-sale, on product features and support customers as they educate on the product.
- Become an expert in the specified products and participate and contribute towards knowledge sharing.
- Document technical solutions, and create customer proposals based in client requirements and the products of best fit internally to gather key information from distributed specialist teams. The correct handover and acceptance of projects from pre-sales to the delivery function of the business.
- Manage information pertinent to the sales process in a way that is easily shareable and retrievable.
- Interact at a high pace with multiple opportunities while maintaining an excellent quality of work.
You will be reporting to Kathryn Sylvester in Chester.
The must haves…
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to network and build rapport with clients.
- A strong technical experience and the ability to author complex documents.
- A confident speaker who is practised in supporting the delivery of high-value pitches to clients.
- Effective organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume and variety of projects.
- Must be willing to travel to client locations.
The nice to have…
- Good understanding of internet technologies.
- Hands-on ability to configure/build clients demo applications.
- Curious and creative mind that is applied to future technologies.
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and engagement, are you? Apply here or submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org