Marketing Campaign Executive
Pulford House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP
01244 752 299Phone
Since 2005, Textlocal has been helping businesses address their communication challenges, using its market-leading business mobile messaging SaaS platform – Messenger. The platform has been built on the principles of efficiency, integration and ease of use, along with some really useful services including forms, attachments, vouchers and campaign management tools to measure effectiveness.
In October 2014, Textlocal was acquired by IMImobile, a global mobile technology company. This has enabled us to build out our international footprint, leveraging IMImobile’s integration with mobile operators across 60 countries.
Our ethos is simple. A complete dedication to exceeding customer expectations and this has been highly commended by industry experts. Textlocal was listed as a Media Momentum Top 20 fastest growing digital agency across Europe in 2011, 2012 and 2013, and was awarded a DMA Honours for innovation and a place in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in 2013. Other recognition includes the Global Messaging Award and Digital and Media Entrepreneurs of the Year. Our customers support this, giving highly positive feedback through independent review sites like Trustpilot and Ekomi.
To impact the growth of the business, we now offer a full Bureau service, managing businesses mobile campaigns from initial planning through to analysis and reporting. To help with the growth of this department, we require a talented and motivated individual who will support the Bureau team to ensure customers daily campaigns are being executed in a timely and effective manner.
The role will be working on one of our largest client’s accounts, and as such a high level of detail and attention is required. The individual will need to be experienced in online campaigns with preferable experience of email marketing campaigns. The role will involve a lot of independent work and work to tight deadlines.
Supporting the Bureau team by:
- Following marketing plans and briefs
- Preparing daily campaigns including data preparation and content creation
- Creating tracking links using GA tagging and short-link tools
- Liaising with third parties to ensure campaign deadlines are met
- Quality checking campaigns
- Ensuring that all appropriate sign off processes are completed on time and to brief
- Coordinating monthly marketing schedules
- Provide support with reporting requirements of the customer
- Answering ad-hoc campaign queries from customers
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role
- Good knowledge of Excel – Pivot tables & VLOOKUP’s as a minimum
- Google Analytics knowledge desirable
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A confident demeanour and happy to talk to customers on the phone
- Excellent organisational skills
- Results driven and problem-solving mentality with a “get things done” attitude
- Previous experience with email and/or SMS campaigns
The successful candidate will be bright, articulate, dynamic, confident, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. Applications are welcome from Agency personnel.
How to apply
Please send applications to Mark Neath (firstname.lastname@example.org)