Customer Services Executive
Dependant on experience
Aldford House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP
01244 752 299Phone
Textlocal is a powerful online application used by many thousands of UK and worldwide businesses, services and community groups each day to keep in touch with staff & customers using SMS & MMS messages, data collection forms, surveys, tickets, vouchers and mobile websites. We are the market leader in an incredibly high growth industry and now is the perfect time to join our team and share the rewards as we plan our global expansion and add some very exciting additions to our product line.
Hours of work: Your nominal hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday with 60 minutes unpaid break each day.
Attire: No uniform provided. Dress code is Smart Casual.
Benefits: Your position has the benefit of a company profit/personal objectives performance related quarterly bonus.
Annual leave: You will be entitled to paid annual leave of 4 working weeks during a complete holiday year, plus 3.5 days over the Christmas period.
Business unit: Customer Services
Report to: Client Services Director
We require a Customer Services Executive to join our growing team.
Joining an experienced customer services team, you will provide an important point of contact for our customers and service providers. You will need to deal with customer issues raised over the telephone, email, live chat and internal ticketing system. Being the initial point of contact for any inbound enquire, you will act as a liaison between, customers, sales agents, account managers and technical team. Ensuring sales opportunities are maximized and gathering correct data for troubleshooting, issue escalation and providing our growing customer base with robust solutions to the day to day issues they encounter.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to our customers who require help with our platform/service via email, phone, online chat and ticketing systems.
- Generating sales leads and ensuring records are on our CRM System against respective sales teams
- Ensuring we provide first class support for our customers.
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged and kept up-to-date and all problems followed through until resolved and concluded.
- Helping other team members resolve queries and problems.
- Handle complaint calls effectively to resolution, where possible.
- Implementation and sharing of best practice, raising knowledge and quality across the teams.
- Carry out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the business in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 3 years B2B Help Desk Support experience is a must.
- Experience with CRM systems and practices (i.e. Salesforce)
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to learn and retain information in a fast-paced environment
- Degree educated
- Providing excellent customer service
- Team working
- Attention to detail
- Making good decisions
- Bringing innovation to problem solving
- Developing others
- Previous experience supporting a SaaS platform is advantageous.