£21 – £23k (DOE)
Office Based. United Kingdom-Chester
01244 752 299Phone
Since 2005, Textlocal has been helping businesses address their communication challenges, using its market-leading business mobile messaging SaaS platform – Messenger. The platform has been built on the principles of efficiency, integration and ease of use, along with some really useful services including forms, attachments, vouchers and campaign management tools to measure effectiveness.
In October 2014, Textlocal was acquired by IMImobile, a global mobile technology company. This has enabled us to build out our international footprint, leveraging IMImobile’s integration with mobile operators across 60 countries.
Our ethos is simple. A complete dedication to exceeding customer expectations, and this has been highly commended by industry experts. Textlocal was listed as a Media Momentum Top 20 fastest growing digital agency across Europe in 2011, 2012 and 2013, and was awarded a DMA Honours for innovation and a place in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in 2013. Other recognition includes the Global Messaging Award and Digital and Media Entrepreneurs of the Year. Our customers support this, giving highly positive feedback through independent review sites like Trustpilot and Ekomi.
To enhance our dedication to excellent customer engagement, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the Marketing team in Chester, supporting the CRM Manager.
The CRM Executive will be a driver in achieving our CRM goals by increasing: customer spend, customer retention, product usage, win back rate of dormant customers and the number of paying customers.
To help us meet these goals, our CRM Executive needs to be experienced in online campaigns and confident with email and landing page creation, a talented copy writer and have experience with data and analytical thinking.
Supporting the CRM Manager by increasing product usage with existing customers by:
- Planning and creating a series of campaigns to customers driven by business size, industry and previous product usage
- Create compelling emails and landing pages to showcase products, case studies and use cases
- Work with the design team to create stand out campaigns that are on-brand
- Work with dedicated account management resource to create end-to-end campaigns with timely telephone follow ups
Support the CRM Manager to make sure our activation to purchase rate stays above (and surpasses) 40% by:
- Helping to define how our on-boarding process can be improved with more educational communications driven by sector
- Create and implement communications to include in our automatic on-boarding and welcome process
Manage the creation and delivery of customer case studies to support customer education and social media by:
- Working with account managers to establish customer stories, results and initiatives worthy of a case study
- Develop and maintain a plan to turn around a set number of case studies a week to ultimately cover all sectors, products and company sizes
- Manage our ‘Customer of the Week’ campaign
- Work with the design team to refresh existing case studies
Support CRM Manager in delivering campaigns to win-back previous customers by:
- Creating email & DM campaigns with full end-to-end processes and track success of re-engaged customers
Support the CRM Manager with day-to-day administration of Salesforce by:
- Develop a sound understating of our Salesforce org to be in a position to carry out basic maintenance tasks while the CRM Manager is absent from the office
- At least two years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- Strong copy writing skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A confident demeanour and happy to work with various sales teams across the business
- Results driven and problem solving mentality with a “get things done” attitude.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Knowledge of marketing automation
The successful candidate will be bright, articulate, dynamic, confident, self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook and a passion for customer engagement.
Applications are welcome from Agency personnel.