Corporate Marketing Acquisition Manager
Focus and Impact
- Support the Corporate B2B sales team, Public, Private and Reseller sector sales to define a strategy and annual plan that ensures that Textlocal’s objectives are properly achieved using a deep understanding of commercial models prevalent in the indirect and direct channel.
- Execute a quarterly Go-To-Market and communications plan for the Corporate (Reseller, Public and Private sectors, direct and indirect where applicable).
- Support the Corporate Commercial propositions team in determining the most appropriate Go To Market strategy, channel communications and training of these propositions to channel, working collaboratively with the wider Channel Marketing team, 3rdparties and external partners/vendors of all types.
- Support Corporate B2B Direct and Indirect Programmes with a range of marketing lead generation activities (this should include, sales collateral, campaigns, events, speaker slots, case studies and social media selling, guides, DM, LinkedIn blogs, advertising, PR & whitepapers).
- Own, develop, launch and grow channel marketing acquisition programmes including full GTM and communications plans for the following segments: Public Sector (Digital Heath, Education Software, Councils). Private Sector (Retail, Food & Drink, Leisure/Entrainment, Travel, Gaming, Finance, Insurance, Utilities). Reseller (Partnerships, Software, Telecoms, Agency, Business Training Providers, Software Resellers).
- You will report directly to the Managing Director, and work closely with the existing marketing teams (Digital Acquisition, CRM, Small Business Acquisition, Social and Design Team).
How to apply
The successful candidate will be bright, articulate, dynamic, confident, self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook. Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and have a desire and drive to contribute to a successful and motivated team.
Applications are welcome from Agency personnel.
Please send applications to Jason Palgrave-Jones, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and a full specification: download full specification