- Features & Prices
- Messenger 2.0 FeaturesSee a Feature Overview from our Amazing Tool
- Text Message PricesGet the costs for sending messages to the UK and abroad
- Mobile Survey CreatorCreate mobile surveys and data capture forms
- Send Text MessagesSend SMS messages with file attachments, links & more
- Messenger AppTake messenger with you with our NEW mobile app
- Mobile Web Page CreatorCreate mobile web pages with mail-merge
- Receive Text MessagesReceive Text Messages via SMS short codes and long reply numbers
- Email to SMS GatewaySend an SMS by sending an E-Mail
- MMS ServicesSend & Receive MMS Picture/Audio Messages
- Video TutorialsLearn more about Messenger 2.0 with our array of video guides
- Customer TestimonialsWe are proud of what our customers have to say about us
- Mobile Marketing GuidesGet documents on mobile marketing like our Industry leading White Book
- Sector StudiesWe look into industry sectors and give you specific marketing advice
- How to: Mobile MessagingThere are right & wrong ways, get tips on doing it right
- Why Use Mobile Messaging?Get the the low down on why you should use mobile messaging
- Customer Case StudiesWe show you how Textlocal can work for anyone
- Marketing FAQ's & TipsGet tips and all of your questions on Mobile Marketing answered
- Mobile Marketing ExamplesOur customers show how they use Textlocal
- Mobile Industry NewsWe bring you interesting news from around our industry daily
- Textlocal BlogCome and see interesting things our team has to say
- Media CoverageSee a full list of our worldwide media coverage
- Mobile Marketing TrendsIn these articles, we focus in depth on industry topics and news
- Alex StaniforthFind out more here about how Textlocal supports Alex
- Photo CompetitionHow has mobile worked for you photo competition
- About Us
- About TextlocalFind out who we are and what we're about
- Contact UsNeed some help? Get in touch with our friendly team today
- Events CalendarWe visit lots of shows and events! Find out where we are
- Awards and RecognitionWe're very proud of what we do and the awards we win prove it!
- Security and Our SLAWe take both your and our security very seriously
- Outsourced ServiceNot got time to manage that campaign? Let us do the hard work
- Account ManagementWe provide personalised expert support for you and your business
- Reselling MessengerRunning a multi-channel agency? Reselling Messenger is for you!
Textlocal Case Studies
See just how awesome mobile messaging can be
With over 102,383 happy customers, we're the UK's leading business mobile messaging provider. We work with businesses of all sizes from SMEs to multi national corporations across every sector of commerce. Read our bank of success stories for every business sector below.
Choose a business sector
Advertising & Marketing
Whether you're an agency looking for a new route to market or need to remind clients of the effectiveness of mobile as a standalone and integrated channel. For example help clients to build a database of customer details which they can then use to send marketing information via text, e-mail or post. Many new media companies in particular, encourage viewers/readers to send in feedback, tips for stories, pictures and join in competitions and other promotions using SMS.
Charities & Third Sector
Our award winning mobile messaging service delivers targeted messages to your customers, instantly. Whether you're trying to fund raise, raise local community, regional and national awareness of your key initiatives you can engage with your target audience wherever they are through the power of SMS marketing.
Computer & Technology
We work with a number of clients in the Computer and Technology sector on various communication initiatives including disaster recovery for when IT systems go down and you need instant communication to alert the necessary people in your business to monitor power outages, temperature fluctuations in server storage areas, or human error when making a change to the system, to name but a few. The complexity of the systems involved mean that slight changes can make a big difference, but be almost impossible for IT specialists to spot.
Many businesses, particularly those with large corporate networks, or those with a big online presence, rely on some form of network monitoring. This keeps a permanent eye on the state of websites, servers or databases, and sends out automated alerts to staff - often by SMS - as soon as something goes wrong.
There are many ways in which business mobile messaging and Textlocal could help your institution.
Send meeting requests on sms to specific groups of students /student(s), Alert students to changes in work and course timetables through mobile messaging.
Notify students of latest events and gigs, enable interactive Text Voting (student elections, Radio/TV), Send out tips/advice, and send promotional texts.
Alert students when loans cheques are available for collection, and inform students when hardship loans/access funds are ready.
Send job information to mobile IT support & receive replies back into your email inbox, setup SMS alerts for server downtime etc.
Send promotional texts to college 6th form students
Broadcast Lecture timevenue changes, Alert students of events, Contact specific student (save cost of telephoning), Notification of results awaiting collection, Send grades/results via SMS.
Entertainment & Leisure
Our award winning mobile messaging service delivers targeted messages to your customers, instantly. Whether you're promoting theme park offers, theatre tickets, or advertising an unbeatable deal; you can engage with your customers wherever they are.
Cheaper than door-drops, more effective than advertising, and quicker than email. Our service is fast, simple a'd it’s a proven way to boost your bottom line. So talk to us today, and see how we can transform your advertising, your customer satisfaction and your revenue.
Whether you're an insurance broker, investment services, high street bank or lender, personal injury claims or credit rating agency, mobile messaging and the use of shortcodes allows you to keep customers informed of important updates with regards to their financial statements, personal injury cases, your latest products and services and is key for building customer relations.
Food & Drink
Mobile messaging is cheaper and more effective than advertising, door-drops and leaflet. It's instant and easy to use, which makes it perfect for talking to your customers.
Whether you're a bar, nightclub or restaurant owner you can use mobile marketing to increase your footfall and ultimately increase sales.
Using a short code or quick response QR codes will help your potential customers to respond quickly and instantly to your special offers. You can also build your opt in database for further marketing and improve on your customer loyalty.
Messenger is an award-winner and it's easy to see why it - fast, simple and a proven way to boost your bottom line. In fact, 86,000 businesses across the UK already profit from it. So why not discover low-cost SMS marketing today, increase your bottom line, attract new customers and feed your business for less?
Mobile gambling is having a massive impact in 2012, with the most betting firms now deploying applications and using SMS to entice people to use their services. Popular industry sectors using text marketing include poker clubs and general betting shops, all of which have large databases of subscribers keen to receive news of any opportunities, tips or prices.
Text subscribers with updates on all future races or competitions allowing them the chance to book or place a bet.
You could increase sales
Send Sporting Alerts, Send Results, Refer a friend, Tips Alerts, Pricing Updates
Text your subscribers details of any sales promotions, special offers or discounts currently running to increase use of your service.
Text out up to the minute prices on horse racing, football or other sporting events.
What if I don't have any mobile numbers?
Use a short code and keyword text "GAME to 60777" on all promotional material to allow new subscribers to sign up.
Include a data capture box on your website for mobile phone numbers to be added to a database so you can send them texts at a later date.
Textlocal can work with you to achieve your desired result, you will help get up and running with a dedicated account manager.
Motor & Logistics
The Motor trade industry comprises of a huge network of operators from manufacturers, dealer networks, repair shops and garages, supply chain management and logistic companies, to independent retailer and petrol station forecourts. All use mobile messaging for communication to partners, suppliers and customers.
Buying and selling properties is one of the most stressful things people experience in their lifetimes. Imagine a consumer decides to sell up and then to find a more suitable home, they can drive around for hours on end, looking for the 'For Sale' 'For Rent' boards, search numerous property websites and try and remember the agents phone number/web address without success, that’s where short codes come in and help you to promote your business.
Whether you're a private dentist, health clinic or charity, mobile business messaging will allow you to communicate appointments and reminders 24-7.
Mobile SMS Marketing is an ideal way for driving foot traffic into retail locations. It allows for great frequency in text messaging, thus increasing repeat sales.
For example: Get 2 for 1 on films at Moviemadness. Join our "Movie club" by texting MOVIE to 60777 and get news about the latest releases on your phone. Show us your coupon code below when you come into any of our stores and you'll get your next rental for free! Code:MM241
Sport & Fitness
Gyms, health clubs, sporting venue and associations are using mobile marketing to generate leads through stronger databases, send out new membership promotions and offer updates on new classes or special events.
Many professional sports clubs are using sms for special promotions, available tickets, and promotional advertising. Individual coaches and managers within local community leagues are also using text messaging to alert parents about schedule changes, weather updates and team stats.
Travel & Tourism
Our award winning mobile messaging service delivers targeted messages to your customers, instantly. Whether you're promoting reduced weekend breaks, discounted hotel rates or cheap holiday deals; you can engage with your customers on the move.